Declaration on accessibility
Vision Research is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continuously improving the usability for everyone and applying the appropriate standards for accessibility.
Efforts to Support Accessibility
Vision Research takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal guidelines.
- An accessibility officer or civil servant have been appointed.
- There are clear goals and responsibilities for accessibility within the company.
Current status of content compliance:
Partly Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard.
Known issues with accessibility
Despite our best efforts, users may experience some issues. This is a description of the known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe a problem that is not listed.
PDF forms, images, videos, texts, coloring, brochures and other downloadable files.
Vision Research has assessed the accessibility of this website using the following method (s):
- Self-assessment: The website has been rated internally by the company or organization.
We appreciate your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please contact us in one of the following ways:
Vision Research competence center
We aim to give you feedback as soon as possible.